Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Welcome to the PS Music Box Blog

I just got back from a Kindermusik convention in North Carolina where I learned so much my head hurts! I was so lucky to listen to such a passionate and exuberant presentation by the wise and zany Ben Zander of Boston Philharmonic fame, and his "Sphinx-like" wife Ros Zander. I hope that I can pass along to you just a little bit of energy I received at this 5 day event. The most important thing that I brought home with me from the conference is the reassurance that what we do here at the Performance School of Music is so important to the lives of the children we serve. If every child on the planet began their life with 7 years of joyful learning and development through music we would have peace on this planet. Just a thought...

No comments: